Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

My new "tech" x-mas gift

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My new "tech" x-mas gift

Post  night tides on 1/5/2012, 1:43 pm

No not equipt. My daughters in an effort to bring me out of the stone age bought me a Kindle Fire. First thing I asked them to load was guess what Smitty ?. I also had them load sites for tides, beach cams, weather etc. I can see the advantages of having this in my truck as I move around the beaches. I know guys have alot of this available on there phones so does anyone have some ideas on what apps / sites would be helpful or just fun to have. Hope everyones holidays were wonderful------------only three more long months to go !!!!!!!!!!

night tides

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Re: My new "tech" x-mas gift

Post  Kevnmary on 1/5/2012, 5:31 pm

I thought the Kindle Fire was WiFi only? Not sure it will be of use in your truck unless you can use your phone as a hot spot or jump on someone's service.
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey on 1/5/2012, 10:19 pm

Dont Drop it in the WATER

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1900

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 on 1/5/2012, 10:37 pm

solitare, and angry birds. great for those long bait throwing days. they are addicting, i have a crackberry for work and use the solitare game so much out of boredom i run the battery down regularly. not sure they work like a cell phone, both my kids got them for christmas. i think u need wifi unlike the I-pad which uses cell signal. not sure i am not very tech savvy. the apps for them are unlimited, anything you can think of is available.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top