Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Introduce Yourself....

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduce Yourself....

Post  Minivin5 on 2/13/2009, 4:02 pm

The name is Vinny, I live where the old people come to die, Sunny Florida. Believe me it is hard waking up to 80 degree weather 90% of the year, somebody has to do it!

My mug shot!



avatar
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself....

Post  Oldsalts on 2/13/2009, 10:18 pm

lol! lol! :afro: :afro:

Hey guys

You all know me so that it....lol
avatar
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself....

Post  fishincrazy on 2/13/2009, 10:19 pm

Hey Hey fishincrazy in the house!!!!!The name is Jim. Lookin forward to bein in on the ground floor here!!!

FC :lol:




Last edited by fishincrazy on 2/17/2009, 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself....

Post  fishincrazy on 2/13/2009, 10:19 pm

Oldsalts wrote:lol! lol! :afro: :afro:

Hey guys

You all know me so that it....lol

Hey Hey ED!!!! SUP BRO???

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself....

Post  smitty on 2/13/2009, 10:21 pm

hey Vin hey ed hey jim....

thanks for coming to the new site....
enjoy it cause you guys are the future of it all will be based on what you guys want to see on this place.
avatar
smitty

Number of posts : 4699

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself....

Post  fishincrazy on 2/13/2009, 10:22 pm

smitty wrote:hey Vin hey ed hey jim....

thanks for coming to the new site....
enjoy it cause you guys are the future of it all will be based on what you guys want to see on this place.

Check your PM's Already started :shock:

FC :lol:

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself....

Post  fishincrazy on 2/13/2009, 10:28 pm

BuccisBaits wrote:The name is Vinny, I live where the old people come to die, Sunny Florida. Believe me it is hard waking up to 80 degree weather 90% of the year, somebody has to do it!

My mug shot!




Yo YO Vinny!!!Whats up???

FC :lol:

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself....

Post  stilltryn on 2/13/2009, 11:33 pm

the names jeff. :afro: thats funny! good luck , looks good.
avatar
stilltryn

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself....

Post  fishincrazy on 2/13/2009, 11:44 pm

stilltryn wrote:the names jeff. :afro: thats funny! good luck , looks good.

Yo Jeff FC Here whats up???? Lookin forward to the full
Moon!!!

FC cheers

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself....

Post  lordpiney on 2/14/2009, 1:26 am

wassup everyone??? i know most of you, but if i dont...the names phil.
avatar
lordpiney

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself....

Post  Leadchucker on 2/14/2009, 1:31 am

My name is Warren and I live in South Jersey. Fish the beaches from Montauk to Ocracoke for bass,blues,trout,flounder/fluke,red drum or other targets of oppurtunity. Main haunts are The Wildwoods and Brigantine with forays to Monmouth and Ocean Counties on occasion.
Glad to be aboard!!
avatar
Leadchucker

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Welcome Warren!!!

Post  fishincrazy on 2/14/2009, 1:35 am

Leadchucker wrote:My name is Warren and I live in South Jersey. Fish the beaches from Montauk to Ocracoke for bass,blues,trout,flounder/fluke,red drum or other targets of oppurtunity. Main haunts are The Wildwoods and Brigantine with forays to Monmouth and Ocean Counties on occasion.
Glad to be aboard!!

Glad to have you aboard!!! We're on the chat feature come onboard!!

fishincrazy :lol:

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome Phill!!!

Post  fishincrazy on 2/14/2009, 1:36 am

lordpiney wrote:wassup everyone??? i know most of you, but if i dont...the names phil.

Hey Hey Phill!!! Welcome Aboard!!! We're on the chat box come onboard!!

fishincrazy :lol:

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself....

Post  stilltryn on 2/14/2009, 1:48 am

WHAT UP JIM! this moon thing is on!!!! :afro: i love this guy!
avatar
stilltryn

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself....

Post  fishincrazy on 2/14/2009, 2:03 am

stilltryn wrote:WHAT UP JIM! this moon thing is on!!!! :afro: i love this guy!

I'm hip to it brother!!! :afro:

FC :lol:

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself....

Post  Doc Popper on 2/14/2009, 2:35 am

Hay all some of you know me my name is John (like you couldnt figure that out lol) I live in connecticut fish ri and ct beaches
avatar
Doc Popper
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Welcome!!!

Post  fishincrazy on 2/14/2009, 9:56 am

john69 wrote:Hay all some of you know me my name is John (like you couldnt figure that out lol) I live in connecticut fish ri and ct beaches

Welcome John!!!1 Very Happy Hope to see you on later!!!

FC :lol:

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself....

Post  Tossin Plugs on 2/14/2009, 10:48 am

Hi everybody, and Smitty good luck with this site. So, my name is Jim live in Brick, NJ and love to surf fish, do the boat thing but the beach is where I like to fish. Lets get this show on the road.
avatar
Tossin Plugs

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Welcome Tossin:

Post  fishincrazy on 2/14/2009, 10:57 am

Tossin Plugs wrote:Hi everybody, and Smitty good luck with this site. So, my name is Jim live in Brick, NJ and love to surf fish, do the boat thing but the beach is where I like to fish. Lets get this show on the road.

Welcome!!!! I fish outta Brick with a couple of budds.We
mostly hit it from Pt south to the park but occasionally can
be found north of the squan to the hook!!! Very Happy

fishincrazy :lol:

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself....

Post  Tossin Plugs on 2/14/2009, 11:04 am

fishincrazy wrote:
Tossin Plugs wrote:Hi everybody, and Smitty good luck with this site. So, my name is Jim live in Brick, NJ and love to surf fish, do the boat thing but the beach is where I like to fish. Lets get this show on the road.

Welcome!!!! I fish outta Brick with a couple of budds.We
mostly hit it from Pt south to the park but occasionally can
be found north of the squan to the hook!!! Very Happy

fishincrazy :lol:
Thanks and I fish all along the shore. Any sand bar or jetty works for me. Happiness is finding that striper blitz.
avatar
Tossin Plugs

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself....

Post  fishincrazy on 2/14/2009, 11:11 am

Tossin Plugs wrote:
fishincrazy wrote:
Tossin Plugs wrote:Hi everybody, and Smitty good luck with this site. So, my name is Jim live in Brick, NJ and love to surf fish, do the boat thing but the beach is where I like to fish. Lets get this show on the road.

Welcome!!!! I fish outta Brick with a couple of budds.We
mostly hit it from Pt south to the park but occasionally can
be found north of the squan to the hook!!! Very Happy

fishincrazy :lol:
Thanks and I fish all along the shore. Any sand bar or jetty works for me. Happiness is finding that striper blitz.

Bingo!!!

FC :lol:

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Etch

Post  etch on 2/14/2009, 11:15 am

hi guys, i am the patron saint of the inked lol, thats funny,i am Etch an old man from up north, love to fish for pike, not a saltwater guy, but love the work that you guys do, love making plugs and will help/share anything i can with building plugs,

Etch :affraid:
avatar
etch

Number of posts : 1193

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/Etch-Custom-Lures-h2.htm

Back to top Go down

etch How's it goin EH??

Post  fishincrazy on 2/14/2009, 11:23 am

etch wrote:hi guys, i am the patron saint of the inked lol, thats funny,i am Etch an old man from up north, love to fish for pike, not a saltwater guy, but love the work that you guys do, love making plugs and will help/share anything i can with building plugs,

Etch :affraid:

Hey Rob good to see you how's the weather up there??Still think we should get together in the spring and hit it in Pulaski for stellies!!!! cheers

FC :lol:
Big jim

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself....

Post  Tossin Plugs on 2/14/2009, 11:31 am

etch wrote:hi guys, i am the patron saint of the inked lol, thats funny,i am Etch an old man from up north, love to fish for pike, not a saltwater guy, but love the work that you guys do, love making plugs and will help/share anything i can with building plugs,

Etch :affraid:
Hey Etch, good to see ya here. So, the people here can all see your amazing hand carved works of art.
Tossin
avatar
Tossin Plugs

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself....

Post  fishincrazy on 2/14/2009, 12:03 pm

Has anybody seen my FROGGY???????


FC lol!

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum