Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Montauk Info. from Paulie's

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Montauk Info. from Paulie's

Post  Murphthesurf on 10/6/2011, 9:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Re: Montauk Info. from Paulie's

Post  ccl477 on 10/6/2011, 8:15 pm

GOOD STUFF RIGHT THERE MURPH ( POPPY )

ccl477

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. on 10/7/2011, 7:19 am

Must be nice to live there and be able to fish the area every day. I bet he's seen and lived it, Lucky guy
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1649

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDizzle on 10/9/2011, 5:01 pm

I guess ol' Paulie was wrong, because there were quite a few fish landed on Saturday. I now know where I want my ashes sprinkled.

JayDizzle

Number of posts : 366

http://www.facebook.com/decarlojason

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts on 10/9/2011, 7:20 pm

JayDizzle wrote:I guess ol' Paulie was wrong, because there were quite a few fish landed on Saturday. I now know where I want my ashes sprinkled.

Hahah Yeah Jason, Paulie sure got his days mixed up thie week.....
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf on 10/10/2011, 2:41 pm

Yup looks like Paulie was right. You guys must have had the right wind and conditions. What I find hilarious is what a bunch of hypocrite's you guys really are! You run your mouth, cry and complain when New York and PA fishermen come to our beaches to fish. So what do you guys do, you fish New York! LMFAO Classic. 2+2=5 Duh.. LOL

I'm glad you guys got into fish and you have every right to fish up there but keep in mind NY and PA fishermen have every right to fish our beaches too.. Hell some of them pay more taxes then we do for their summer homes.. Good luck fishing this fall and be careful on those jetties at IBSP, they can be slippery..lol
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDizzle on 10/10/2011, 3:36 pm

I've never bitched once about another fisherman on Jersey beaches regardless of where they come from. The ocean is big enough for us all, no matter what state it's in or what state you come from. I also say "hats off" to 99.9% of the guys up there. All friendly, and all there for the same thing, no matter where they reside.
JayDizzle

Number of posts : 366

http://www.facebook.com/decarlojason

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty on 10/10/2011, 3:52 pm

confused Hey murph once again you need to try to start **** wtf is your deal???????????????????? Go play in your own sand box for real.........I thought we were friends but time and time again you **** on my site to piss off other friends of mine well stop or like i said go build your own site and dive bomb that...... And for the record you your self claimed you dont fish the spring due to the amount of visitors to our beaches..... confused
smitty

Number of posts : 4699

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor on 10/10/2011, 4:07 pm

Lol can't we all just get along lol
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2093

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf on 10/10/2011, 4:55 pm

JayDizzle wrote:I've never bitched once about another fisherman on Jersey beaches regardless of where they come from. The ocean is big enough for us all, no matter what state it's in or what state you come from. I also say "hats off" to 99.9% of the guys up there. All friendly, and all there for the same thing, no matter where they reside.

Your right Jay That wasn't towards you. I've never heard you say anything like that.

smitty wrote: confused Hey murph once again you need to try to start **** wtf is your deal???????????????????? Go play in your own sand box for real.........I thought we were friends but time and time again you **** on my site to piss off other friends of mine well stop or like i said go build your own site and dive bomb that...... And for the record you your self claimed you dont fish the spring due to the amount of visitors to our beaches..... confused

LOL Smitty. Like me or not I tell it how it is. And thats the truth. I'm sorry that I'm not a follower otherwise I would still belong to "The SBO click". So no matter how you look at it you will never see my point of view. I just don't kiss enough A$$. And to correct your for the record. I don't fish the spring that much due to the amount of maintenance on my 10 achre piece of land. So go play in your sand box!
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty on 10/10/2011, 5:08 pm

I had a long reply but come to realize your just not worth the aggravation..........Thread closed..........
smitty

Number of posts : 4699

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top