Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

BE SAFE EVERYONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BE SAFE EVERYONE

Post  stevel on 8/26/2011, 2:21 pm

Just want and pray that all my fellow SBO members will be safe for what Mother Nature has instore
for us this weekend.Dont try to be a super hero when faced with any type of danger do the right
thing....BE SAFE ....hope and pray for you and all of us ....GOD BLESS
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5197

Back to top Go down

Re: BE SAFE EVERYONE

Post  rocstar21 on 8/26/2011, 3:08 pm

prayers w/ you all......... you get a lil taste of what I am used to getting this time of year. it sux! but hang in there.

couple of tips..... if ya got a pool put all yard furniture in it, so its not to fly around. if not a pool, then tie all down or put in garage...........

check all of your gutters and make sure they are secure, it will cause alot more damage than you think w/ heavy winds and rain being torn away ............

if you got generators as I do, get gas cans filled up and ready to go..... fill up your vehicles........ get lots of can food and bottle water.

good luck all

rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman on 8/26/2011, 4:02 pm

well said stevel.......and good advice rocco...........im pretty much ready

i got gas for the grill........keg-a-beer.....and a couple of candles......just in case the power goes out......i watch dual survivers.....so im pretty well set.........and lets hope all goes well.....for everyone

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  night tides on 8/26/2011, 6:33 pm

Hey Handyman,

You have a keg of beer on ice, I'll be there in about two hours, I have the burgers and sausage, LOL. Good luck to all.

night tides

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 on 8/26/2011, 7:29 pm

handyman wrote:well said stevel.......and good advice rocco...........im pretty much ready

i got gas for the grill........keg-a-beer.....and a couple of candles......just in case the power goes out......i watch dual survivers.....so im pretty well set.........and lets hope all goes well.....for everyone

night tides wrote:Hey Handyman,

You have a keg of beer on ice, I'll be there in about two hours, I have the burgers and sausage, LOL. Good luck to all.

NOTHING WRONG W/ A GOOD OLD HURRICANE PARTY! cheers cheers cheers

WHAT TIME SHOULD WE BE THERE HANDY confused

rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman on 8/26/2011, 8:41 pm

hay night tides.......WOW burgers.....sausage...........shoot why didnt i think of that..........yea while people were getting milk at the local food store...........i said screw that.........im heading to the beer store.....im makeing block ice before the power go's out........hope all goes well for the people who have homes down the shore........and i hope mother nature leaves some sand on IBSP.......i remember when i was a kid all the big sea clams left on the beach after a hurricane

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top