Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

WEEEKENDD reportt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WEEEKENDD reportt

Post  snipemaster5 on 7/5/2011, 1:04 pm

Went fishing out with the family caught 18 fluke all together each 15 too 17 1/5 dident keeep any but had fun!!!! Funny part was when i went on the jetty i was to busy fishing and dident watch
the tide so when i was heading off the jetteyyy The waster was 4 feett high so my dads watching and laughin and im like HELP me so i can get down hold my rods he dident so i just JUMPEDD face first in the water lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Over all fun weekend
snipemaster5

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Re: WEEEKENDD reportt

Post  Charlie G. on 7/5/2011, 1:13 pm

Sounds like you had a great weekend. And you learned a lesson to watch the tides on the jetties.
Glad it all worked out.
Did you out fish your father ? Also did you ever get up to fish Block Island ? If I remember you where heading up there, would love a report on that trip.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1649

Back to top Go down

Post  snipemaster5 on 7/5/2011, 2:31 pm

Yes i out fished him i had 12 he had 5 my mom had 1 big one And no i dident end up going to block island but im headin up cape cod this weekend:)
snipemaster5

Back to top Go down

Post  night tides on 7/5/2011, 7:06 pm

Glad you had a great time Snipe, I am probably way older than your Dad and my best memories are fishin with Pops. And as Charlie said lesson learned on watchin the tide. My Dad and I spent a whole tide on the tip of a jetty after fishing for a couple hours cause we weren't paying attention. That was pre cell phone days and my Mom was out of her mind with worry. Have a great trip.

night tides

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish on 7/5/2011, 10:23 pm

Sounds like you had a good time GAZ! The next best thing to a good set of corkers is a good set of swim fins!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!

Bluesfish fishing
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2680

Back to top Go down

Post  snipemaster5 on 7/6/2011, 3:43 pm

Bluesfish wrote:Sounds like you had a good time GAZ! The next best thing to a good set of corkers is a good set of swim fins!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!

Bluesfish fishing
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
snipemaster5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum