Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

New York Times today

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New York Times today

Post  126andy on 6/23/2011, 11:46 pm

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I felt it was important and wanted it to be seen. A mod can move it if need be.Thanks
The NY Times must be getting desperate to sell papers. Today they printed a photo of a young girls, Jennifer Mejia, wake from inside the funeral home. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is one of the people that were brutally gunned down in the pharmacy robbery on fathers day. The Times has shown that they have no respect for the girls family in their time of distress, they knew that something like this would sell papers and shame on them. It would be one thing to take pictures outside of the funeral home with all of the mourners around but to snap a picture from the inside of the room and have the casket and Jennifer in the picture was just poor taste on their part.

This family has been through enough in the last few days to last anyone a lifetime and they have more hurt coming when the trial begins. The times took it upon themselves to heap a little more hurt on the family by printing this. I am emailing the Time to let them know that they have stooped to a new low by doing this and I hope that anyone that reads this will feel compelled to do the same.

Shame on you New York Times!!!
126andy
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 711

http://afteryoufishing.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New York Times today

Post  stevel on 6/24/2011, 12:01 am

wow thats sad ...lack of respect for the family.... looser looser
they should be ashamed of themselves.... especialy the photographer... homo
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5197

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf on 6/24/2011, 9:32 am

That's a real shame. And that newspaper suxs.
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral on 6/24/2011, 9:50 am

why bother reading newspapers anymore? like everything else the people writing for them are over opinionated and the papers allow it...

the news is not about bringing you the facts and what's going on in the world... it's about getting us to watch their tv news reports or to buy their newspapers or what-have-you...

best thing i've seen yet to get you to watch: "what's in the water your drinking right now, that can kill you at any time? tune in at 11pm to find out." it was like 2pm in the afternoon when i seen this... so they put it in your mind that you may die any second drinking water... hoping your paranoia will kick in and in 9 hours you will have your eyes glued to their channel.... only to have to sit through the whole broadcast till the end when they tell you that if you drink water wrong you can drown or some b.s. like that...

stop supporting these idiots...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1384

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top