Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Swing and a miss Upper Bay 4/22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swing and a miss Upper Bay 4/22

Post  lagerhelps on 4/22/2011, 5:58 pm

Headed out and on the hook by 7am. Packed the night before and left from work with Anglin andy. What a difference a year makes. The anniversary of the best day I had in the spring last year and didn't even get a bite today. Actually I think we might have had one and then nothing. Started in 16ft on a flat near the channel. Caught every trip last year. Around 11 made a move to spot 2 close by but more of a drop off 28ft. That's where we might have had a bite. Around 1:30 I decide to start chumming heavily for one last push when I notice my bait seems to be going straight down when it should be moving. Well anchor gave way in the blow and all that chumming for naught. Time to punt. Talked to Bay Bee at the dock seemed to be a tough day all over.

lagerhelps

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Re: Swing and a miss Upper Bay 4/22

Post  Fish Hawk on 4/23/2011, 3:02 pm

Way to give it a shot Tom. This weather sucks period. Atleast you got to go out on the water. My boat has been in 2 weeks now and yet to have bunker blood or fish blood on it :( And the weather today (saturday) was shittay as well. we couldnt do any work on the bulkhead due to the seas. The pump was cloggin because of all the grass. Just cant catch a break...Anyways atleast when everyone will be flounder fishing will be bailing bass :) Hang in there dude!!
Fish Hawk

Number of posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post  lagerhelps on 4/23/2011, 5:00 pm

I was wondering how you made out with this weather. Bummer. When I saw the flounder regs that is exactly what I thought....haha

lagerhelps

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top